aespa takes "Black Mamba" to the platform of K-POP debut song, surpassing 100 million views fastest

aespa takes "Black Mamba" to the platform of K-POP debut song, surpassing 100 million views fastest
Répondre
limited
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par limited » sam. 9 janv. 2021 07:59

After the music video for "Black Mamba" was released on November 17th at 4pm, the latest on January 8, 3.35pm Thai time has surpassed the traffic. 100 million views are completed. It takes only 51 days and 12 hours only. slotxo This marks the fastest time in history for the K-POP debut music video, which once again reaffirmed the high global interest of aespa. this The music video for "Black Mamba" achieved more than 21 million views on YouTube within 24 hours of its release. This was the highest number of views in the first 24 hours for K-POP's debut song, and at that time, the music video quickly rose to No. 1 as a trending YouTube video. As well

The aespa side revealed the feeling of this success that “We are very happy to hear that Our music video for 'Black Mamba' has surpassed 100 million views. It is even more emotional for us to set a good record with our debut song. And I have to thank 'MY' (My; The official fan club name) of all of us sincerely. That gives us a lot of love and support. ”Along with,“ We ​​will be aespa that delivers good music. And bright energy in 2021, so I hope everyone is looking forward And give a lot of attention "

In addition, according to a report from foreign consulting agency REELS Corporation, as soon as "Black Mamba" was released, the song was released. It can be ranked on the online music charts around the world in more than 95 countries. It entered number 100 on Billboard's 4th weekly Global Excl. U.S. chart of November. With just 3 days after its release. It is the highest ranking record in the history of K-POP artist debut songs and has been on the chart for 3 weeks in a row. Confirms the power that is worthy of being a Global Super Rookie as well.

Not only this In China, the song managed to hold No. 1 on the Korean chart of China's largest music website QQ Music for 3 consecutive weeks (19 Nov'20 ~ 10 Dec'20), setting a record. It was ranked No. 1 for the longest of a girl group debuting in 2020 and swept the ranks on various charts such as No. 1 on the Rising Chart and No. 2 on the new QQ Music chart. , No. 1 on Kugou Music's New Korean Song Chart, No. 1 on Kuwo Music's Korea Chart, etc.

Répondre
Suivez-nous sur
close
Me connecter

Avec mon compte :

Ou via mon compte kobOne :