I don't want a serious relationship.

Défouloir général, tous les sujets, toutes vos réactions .... n'hésitez pas donnez votre avis sur les sujets qui vous tiennent à cœur !
Répondre
Memfis
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par Memfis » mar. 6 avr. 2021 06:26

Hello. Unfortunately, all the girls I've met in the last six months want a serious relationship. It doesn't suit me. I want to have fun and change girls to understand the difference. How do I find a girl who doesn't want a serious relationship either? Is this real?

Gerinaldo
Rang 2
Rang 2

Re: I don't want a serious relationship.

Message par Gerinaldo » mar. 6 avr. 2021 07:35

If you are not ready for a serious relationship, then you have not yet found a girl who suits you. It's so simple. But you can try to meet girls for example in clubs, bars or on special dating sites.

Lavarda
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par Lavarda » mar. 6 avr. 2021 09:21

This is an interesting opinion. I also don't like serious relationships because I'm only 23 years old and I want to have fun. At the moment, I use the original site to meet different guys and I like to feel confident. I think that you also need to try a cool dating site to communicate on a variety of hot topics.

Yeinemai
Rang 2
Rang 2

Message par Yeinemai » jeu. 8 avr. 2021 12:43

Hello! Do you know a cool dating site that will help me find the girl of my dreams?

mysoulisyou
Rang 1
Rang 1

Message par mysoulisyou » jeu. 8 avr. 2021 13:07

I also want to mention one dating resource that I often use to make new acquaintances. I believe that this one on flirt reviews can be helpful too. How do you think it is good variant?

Répondre
Suivez-nous sur
close
Me connecter

Avec mon compte :

Ou via mon compte kobOne :