Le forum de créatifs freelances kobOne a été spécialement pensé pour vous apporter les réponses à toutes vos questions administratives & techniques liées à la vie du créatif freelance. keyboard_arrow_down
Annonces de jobs pour créatifs freelance & salariés
Position title: Communications Consultant (on-site)
Compensation: 5 800 EUR / month
Duration: 6 months
The World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) is an intergovernmental organisation recognised by the World Trade Organization as the reference Organisation for intergovernmental standards concerning the sanitary safety of international trade of animals and products of animal origin and zoonoses, and is in charge of improving animal health, veterinary public health and animal welfare worldwide, as well as transparency of the global animal disease situation.
The OIE, then known as the « Office international des épizooties », was created on the 25th of January 1924. Its Headquarters are based in Paris. It comprises 181 Member Countries and is present on all continents through 12 Representations or Bureaus in total. The OIE maintains permanent relations with over 70 international and regional Organisations.
Since its creation in the early 2000s, the OIE Communications Unit has steadily increased its scope to cover corporate and internal communication, digital communication (OIE websites and social media), multimedia, events, press relations and relations with the OIE’s networks. The Unit takes part particularly in activities aimed at the specialised target audiences defined in the Organisation’s Strategic Communications Plan, and works closely with the scientific and technical departments of the Organisation.
We are looking for a full time on-site Communications Consultant to join our international team. You will gain invaluable experience within the dynamic and multinational environment of an intergovernmental organisation and contribute to the relevance and impact of the standard-setting process of the OIE by participating in raising awareness and understanding of the OIE standards. You will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of a communication campaign focused on the international standards set by the OIE, in view of increasing Member Country participation to the standard-setting process and enhancing implementation of the standards worldwide.
Positioning and reporting
Under the authority of the Director General and the functional supervision of the Head of the Communications Unit, and in close cooperation with Officers in the Unit or in other Departments.
- Oversee the production of relevant video material, in liaison with the OIE Standards Department
o Develop and coordinate a call for proposals from video production companies;
o Coordinate consultation with the appropriate Departments to recommend the choice of the production company;
o Define the production scope, deliverables, and schedule;
o Supervise and coordinate the development of films;
o Report on a regular basis on the progress of the project.
- Develop and implement a communications plan aimed at the optimal outreach of the communications materials produced.
- Support the development of the Unit’s activities and products in line with the communication strategy of the OIE.
Qualifications and Experience
- A postgraduate degree or diploma in communications and at least 5 year’s proven experience in project management;
- A relevant master’s degree, Business or Engineering School diploma with at least 5 years’ proven experience in the management of projects in the field of communications and/or public and media relations;
- Experience in the development or delivery of communication products in the field of environmental, scientific and/or economic data, taking into account society’s changing values;
- Exposure to the international institutional field and international relations
- Outstanding communication skills, in both written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of standard desktop tools, especially PowerPoint, Web-based applications and media computer tools;
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency in photography and video;
- Knowledge of Spanish or French is an asset.
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relations and the ability to develop synergies and partnerships with key stakeholders and contacts, particularly in the media;
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organised, independent, and a diplomatic professional;
- Anility to work within a multicultural team;
- Proactivity, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
This is a full-time (39-hour working week) on-site consultant position based at the OIE Headquarters in Paris (France). As an independent consultant, you will serve as a contractor. The terms of your consultancy agreement will be governed by the contract you sign with us rather than through a contract of employment. However, some terms and policies that apply to employees, including those relating to confidentiality of information or ownership of intellectual property, may apply to you as an independent consultant.
Payment for independent consultants is solely based on days worked. There is no payment for absence such as national holidays, sick leave or annual leave, or for overtime. However, occasionally, flexible hours may be discussed with the Head of the Communications Unit.
The OIE places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions or beliefs.
This is a full-time (39-hour working week) on-site consultant position based at the OIE Headquarters in Paris (France) that is available immediately.
If you are interested in this on-site consultant position, please complete your application online by 22 December at the latest by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/4TKGYQ.
Should you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at .
Type de contrat : CDD
Durée de la mission : 0
Fichier joint à cette annonce : Télécharger
Société : Organisation mondiale de la santé animale (OIE)
Siret : 78471437000011
12 rue de Prony
Contact : Marie Bonnerot
Site Internet : http://www.oie.int